May vary based on order size
On all orders placed before 2 pm EST
Free qualified returns within 3 days
Quality customer service & support
Why Choose Us?
We at Choice Wholesale USA put our customers first. As retailers, we’ve worked with dishonest vendors, and the hassles that resulted—broken items, opened boxes, and late deliveries—weren’t worth it. That’s why when we launched Choice Wholesale USA, we committed ourselves to running our business ethically, honestly, and with integrity. If you’re a retailer looking to partner with us, you can expect excellent customer service.
We want our customers to know that we pay attention, so to prove it we keep our website up-to-date by following all the current trends and research activity circulating around the glassware and water pipe market.
Largest Wholesale Glass Catalog
We pride ourselves in the abundance of options that we can offer, so if you don’t see something that you think that we should be carrying, please leave us a message to let us know!
Best Customer Service
Our customers enjoy the benefits of same-day processing, buyer protection, speedy customer support, and no purchase minimum for any order ever!
Business Development Manager
We at Choice Wholesale USA are seeking a telephone lead generator/business development manager to join our office in Rock Hill, NY. The ideal candidate will serve as an appointment maker and make phone calls, send emails, and use social media to get in touch with prospective customers using a list of phone numbers and emails that will be given to them. As our business development manager, they will be a potential customer's initial point of contact when they need information on the products we sell. Additionally, they will be building sales in new sales regions and responding to RFPs and tenders. They actively listen, exhibit a strong sales personality, and are driven to pursue and close new business from incoming warm leads and cold calls.
- Monday to Friday
- Producing and qualifying sales leads
- Arranging appointments on our sales reps’ behalf
- Updating our CRM system’s database of prospective customers
- Achieving call and lead generation quotas for each shift
- Making contact with prospective customers to build rapport and schedule meetings
- Coordinating and planning fresh marketing initiatives
- Searching for new opportunities through researching companies and people
- Boosting the value of existing customers while attracting new ones
- Discovering and establishing new markets and increasing sales
- Attending industry events, meetings, and conferences
- Producing quotes and proposals for customers
- Establishing and ensuring the achievement of goals for the development team and business growth
- Training staff and assisting team members in strengthening their skills
- Strong background in sales, marketing, or a related field
- IT proficiency and strong communication skills
- The capacity to multitask and manage complex projects
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Exhibits positive energy, a strong character, and compassion towards others
- Must be an excellent team player
- Health Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Vacation Time
- The option to work remotely due to weather or hardships