All sales are final on wholesale orders. Please contact us if something is incorrect with your order.
Sale items are final sale. No refunds or exchanges can be made.
Items are eligible for an exchange if they were damaged through shipment. Defective or damaged products may be eligible for an exchange only if they are reported within 48 hours of delivery, according to our tracking information. Please contact us at email@example.com to process an exchange. Please note that we make no warranty claims, rather in some cases you may need to deal with the manufacturer directly.
If it is after the 48 hours and you are having problems with defective items, we will assist with manufacturer information, but it is your responsibility to contact and handle returns with the manufacturer. We are no longer responsible for defective merchandise after 48 hours of delivery.
If you notice a manufacturer defect and need to submit a warranty claim, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please have an order number, device, item, color, and defect details included for a quick & easy process. Tobacco accessories are not covered by a warranty.
- Sales order numbers must be provided.
- Since we are not the manufacturer, all original packaging and its contents must be provided for Warranty Service.
- Documentation of the manufacturer defect must be provided with photos or video prior to authorization of return.
- Once approved for return, a return merchandise authorization (RMA) form will then be provided to you, which must be printed, signed, and included in your package. You will then receive information on how to ship it back to us. If no RMA is initiated, the package will be returned to sender.
- Returns will not be accepted if ANY of the requirements are not met.
- Please ensure that the RMA number is clearly visible on the package.
- All reported defects must be replicated by our product specialists to be considered a manufacturer defect.
- If no replicated manufacturer defect is found, we will notify you and the device will be sent back to you.
- If a manufacturer defect is found, a same replacement device will be issued if item is in stock or store credit will be issued. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS.
What is NOT covered by warranty:
- Tobacco accessories, such as glass products
- Product failure or damage caused by improper use or unauthorized repair
- Product failure or damage as a result of excessive force, dropping, or abuse
- Product failure or damage due to user negligence
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear due to normal aging of product
- Incomplete product (Product must be complete to be eligible for warranty service; i.e: product is sold as a kit)
All warranties are subject to manufacturer's original warranty.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 196 Bridgeville Road, Monticello, NY 12701
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary. You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item and we are not responsible for any products that do not make it to our warehouse.
Refunds (if approved)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Please allow 2-3 weeks for the refund to be reflected in your bank account. If you don’t receive your refund after that time period, contact us so we can look into it.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com